Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Colorado

Hello friends, training is going well, at least I think so. As I continue this journey of mine, I was told by my mountain mentor that I needed an elevation hike so off to Colorado I went to visit our good friend E. I was able to have my two pals Laura and Waddler join me for the visit. I can never get enough of Colorado..it is magnificent! I feel that everyone who lives there is healthy and happy. How nice it would be to look upon the Mountains and decide which one should I climb today?






 From the left..... E, Waddler and Laura. When we weren't hiking we were laughing, almost split my stomach laughing so hard!!

Nothing easy about hiking in Colorado...



Thank-you friends for a great trip!!!


"The test we must set for ourselves is not to march alone but to march in such a way that others wish to join us.".....Hubert Huphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment