Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas hope yours was filled with Family and Friends as mine was. I started my training or should I say,I tried to start my training program, things got a little crazy with the Holidays. It seems the hours and the days fly by way to quickly, especially in December. I had the opportunity meeting the "Climb Against the Odds 2014" team via phone call a few weeks ago. What a great group of people. We all have different reasons for climbing yet we can all agree the biggest reason is to continue pushing prevention. As I was listening to my team I realized,yup,I'm one of the oldest. No worries, all that means is I need to train harder so I can keep up. Now some may say I'm an "over achiever" nope,just a "older achiever". My Opa used to say "Surround yourself with young people, it keeps your spirits young". I wish you and yours a safe and healthy New Year. Here's a thought for today... "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well neither does bathing-that's why we recommend it daily" - Zig Ziglar Signing off for now...be well...snips

No comments:

Post a Comment